The Early Winter Night Biking Gloves aid bikers in signaling their turns when it’s dark out. Signaling at night can often be dangerous because cars cannot always see one’s hand. Luckily, these light-up gloves are here to help.
The back of the glove has six LED lights in the shape of an arrow that light up when the user makes a fist. When the fist is clenched, it completes an electrical circuit that sends power to the lights. The mittens also have conductive areas on the fingertips that allow for phone or tablet use while keeping one’s hands warm. One should not attempt to be on their tablet and signal on their bike at the same time.
The Early Winter Night Biking Gloves make signaling safer for bikers.
The Early Winter Night Biking Gloves Keep Bikers Safe
1. Night Biking Safety - The technology behind the Turn Signal Mittens presents an opportunity for innovative safety solutions in the night biking industry.
2. LED Gloves - The use of LED lights in gloves opens up possibilities for disruptive innovations in various industries, such as fashion and entertainment.
3. Conductive Wearable Technology - The incorporation of conductive areas in gloves can spur advancements in wearable technology in industries like fitness and healthcare.
1. Biking Gear - The Turn Signal Mittens demonstrate the potential for disruptive innovations in the biking gear industry, particularly in safety equipment.
2. Fashion Accessories - The LED-based gloves have the potential to disrupt the fashion accessories industry by introducing innovative lighting features.
3. Wearable Tech - The use of conductive areas in gloves can inspire disruptive innovations in the wearable tech industry, enabling new functionalities in smart devices.