As welcomed as wireless products are when it comes to eliminating cords, they can be a pain to power, especially when on the go; enter Earin. Earin is a set of wireless earbuds that boast built in rechargeable batteries. Yet what makes Earin truly stand out is its carrying case, which also has an integrated battery to charge the earphones when they are stored away.
Designed by a group of ex-Sony Ericsson and Nokia engineers, the Earin wireless earbuds received almost 10 times its original goal. Comfortable and convenient, Earin works via Bluetooth to project music into people's ear canals. When in use, the Earin earbuds can last up to three hours on a single charge.
Earin Recharges While in the User's Pocket
1. Self-charging Wireless Earbuds - A trend of incorporating rechargeable batteries and innovative carrying cases into wireless audio products.
2. Bluetooth Earbuds - A trend of using Bluetooth technology to make earbuds more convenient and accessible for consumers.
3. Wireless Charging Technology - A trend of integrating wireless charging capabilities into portable electronic devices like earbuds.
1. Technology - There is an opportunity for technology companies to design and market wireless audio products that incorporate features, such as self-charging and innovative carrying cases.
2. Consumer Electronics - There is an opportunity for consumer electronics companies to develop and market Bluetooth earbuds that are convenient and provide high-quality audio experiences.
3. Battery Technology - There is an opportunity for battery technology companies to innovate and create new rechargeable battery solutions to be incorporated into wireless audio products.