The E-Ero S/S 2012 collection of lingerie and leather is appropriately titled, 'Shoot my black virgin heart.' The collection is inspired by Johnny Cash and his music which tells tales of seduction, grief, longing and desperate or violent love. The collection features heavy inspiration from the domina world by including leather corsets and lacy lingerie.
The design house E-Ero is heavily influenced by the things that move and control human nature -- including seduction and the deepest cravings and that is made quite clear through their racy collection. The E-Ero S/S 2012 collection displays the darkest and the brightest sides of longing. This naughty collection may only be for the privacy of the bedroom, but it certainly does an excellent job of bringing light and beauty to the dark nature and side of violent love.
The E-ero S/S 2012 Lingerie Collection is Lurid
1. Fetish-inspired Lingerie - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating provocative lingerie designs that push boundaries and tap into the desires of a niche market.
2. Music-inspired Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Combining music and fashion to create unique collections that resonate with fans of specific music genres or artists.
3. Exploring Dark Emotions - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Crafting fashion collections that embrace the darker aspects of human nature and cater to individuals seeking unconventional styles.
1. Lingerie - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Utilizing unconventional materials and designs to disrupt the lingerie industry and offer consumers more diverse and edgy options.
2. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Infusing fashion with different art forms, such as music, to create boundary-pushing designs and attract a wider audience.
3. Alternative Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Targeting niche markets interested in alternative styles and subcultures by designing collections that embrace unconventional themes and aesthetics.