amika, the popular hair care brand, recently launched the new the ‘Dynamic Duo Dry Shampoo Lover’s Set.' The hybrid cleansing dry shampoo combines the brand's best-selling 'Perk Up Dry Shampoo' with its signature Reset Pink Charcoal Scalp Cleansing Oil. This cutting-edge product fully cleanses and breaks down product build-up after three days of dry shampoo.
The Perk Up Dry Shampoo is enriched with natural rice starch to absorb excess oils without aluminum or chalky talc. The Reset Pink Charcoal Scalp Cleansing Oil, on the other hand, is an oil-to-foam purifying pre-wash designed to absorb toxins, refresh the scalp, and break down buildup.
Available at Sephora and professional salons nationwide, the new amika Dynamic Duo Dry Shampoo Lover's Set is priced at $39.
Image Credit: amika
amika Debuted a New Dynamic Duo Dry Shampoo Lover’s Set
1. Hybrid Cleansing Dry Shampoos - Hybrid cleansing dry shampoos that combine the best of oil-absorbing dry shampoos with purifying, scalp-cleansing oils offer consumers a more effective and efficient hair care solution.
2. Product Build-up Breakdown - Products that effectively break down product build-up after using dry shampoo for multiple days are becoming increasingly popular as consumers seek more thorough cleaning solutions.
3. Natural Ingredients - Dry shampoos made with natural ingredients, such as rice starch, are growing in popularity among consumers looking for safer and healthier beauty products.
1. Hair Care - The hair care industry has a prime opportunity to innovate with hybrid cleansing dry shampoos and other products that offer more effective and efficient hair care solutions.
2. Beauty Retail - Beauty retailers like Sephora can capitalize on the trend of natural, hybrid cleansing dry shampoos by carrying and promoting these types of products to consumers.
3. Professional Salons - Professional salons have an opportunity to embrace the trend of hybrid cleansing dry shampoos and offer them as a service to clients seeking efficient and effective hair care solutions.