Travelers who enjoy the finer things in life will appreciate the Ducati x TUMI Luggage Collection, which brings upon two unlikely collaborations.
For those who aren't familiar with motorcycles, Ducati is one of the most famous motorcycle manufacturers known for building slick bikes with serious speed. But like many companies, it looks like they're ready to expand beyond vehicles. The Ducati x TUMI Luggage Collection will feature several styles of travel bags. There'll be a standard carry-on suitcase, a messenger bag, a sport duffle bag and a backpack. All the items are dressed in red, which is a nod to Ducati's frequent use of the color on their motorcycles.
Ducati's already ruled the motorcycle industry, it'll be interesting to see how well they do outside of manufacturing speed bikes.
The Ducati x TUMI Luggage Collection is Stylishly Slick
1. Collaborative Travel Gear - Collaborations such as the Ducati x TUMI Luggage Collection opens opportunities to merge industries, which creates new products and markets.
2. Luxury Travel Accessories - The desire for high-end travel accessories creates opportunities to design and manufacture luxury products to meet the needs of premium travelers.
3. Brand Diversification - For companies that have established themselves in one industry can explore opportunities to enter new markets by leveraging their brand power.
1. Travel and Tourism - Companies within the travel industry can benefit from introducing high-end travel accessories to complement their services
2. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore synergies with travel gear manufacturers to create stylish and functional products for premium customers
3. Automotive - Car manufacturers can partner with luggage manufacturers to develop travel packs that complement their models, creating a new revenue stream for both companies.