The Droog Moto 3 is a fantastic motorcycle that takes influence from apocalyptic futures. Droog Moto was first established by husband and wife Max and Erica Droog, and quickly gained attention for its rugged and rough aesthetics. Many of the company's bikes feature minimalist and dystopian designs. The Moto 3 is no exception to this rule, as its savage yet refined look strikes an impressive balance between performance and aesthetic.
The Moto 3 started life as a Yamaha FZ-09, but with a host of upgrades and re-designs, the bike hardly looks like its former frame. The fuel tank features a beat-up patina look and offers amazing ergonomics for most riding positions. A custom high mount exhaust gives the bike and aggressive appearance and offers up a burly sound.
The tracker plate is the main focus of this bike, as the custom-made plate appears to have come out of a dystopian metal shop, but also features a bright six-pod LED headlight. The instruments are housed in cluster brackets, keeping the overall appearance of the bike low and sleek.
Image Credit: Yank Design, Droog Moto
The Droog Moto 3 is a Stunning Motorcycle with a Rugged Design
1. Apocalyptic Motorcycle Designs - Opportunity for designers to create motorcycles with rugged and dystopian aesthetics.
2. Customized Motorcycle Upgrades - Potential for aftermarket upgrades to transform the look and performance of motorcycles.
3. Minimalist Motorcycle Designs - Demand for motorcycles with sleek and minimalist aesthetics, combining both form and function.
1. Motorcycle Manufacturing - Innovation in motorcycle manufacturing to cater to the growing demand for rugged and dystopian motorcycle designs.
2. Automotive Aftermarket - Opportunity for aftermarket companies to offer customized upgrades and modifications for motorcycles, transforming their appearance and performance.
3. Motorcycle Accessories - Market for sleek and minimalist motorcycle accessories, ranging from LED headlights to cluster brackets.