With the military look being so popular this past season, these featured Dreamcore Boots by New Kid definitely add to the growing fad.
These Dreamcore Boots by New Kid are your traditional black boot with tumbled leather and a short 1â€ stacked heel. Also included are gold grommets and gold triangular embellishments to complete the badass look, making them super glamorous and chic. March on!
Implications - Urban youth demographics are often associated with anti-war. This group also places value in ironic appropriation. Military boots represent an ironic appropriation of an element of political/social organization which they reject. By injecting an element of ironic tension in their products, companies can engage with this group in a meaningful way.
These Dreamcore Boots by New Kid Will Have You Marching in Style
1. Military-inspired Fashion - Designers can explore creating clothing and accessories that draw inspiration from military aesthetics to tap into the popularity of the military look.
2. Ironic Appropriation - Companies can incorporate ironic elements into their products to engage with urban youth demographics who value ironic appropriation.
3. Glamorous Military - There is an opportunity to combine military aesthetics with glamorous elements, like gold embellishments, to create fashion-forward pieces for those who want to march in style.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can capitalize on the popularity of military-inspired fashion by creating stylish clothing and accessories.
2. Footwear - Shoe brands can explore designing military-inspired footwear, like militarized ankle boots, to cater to the growing demand for the military look.
3. Youth Marketing - The youth marketing industry can help companies engage with urban youth demographics by incorporating ironic elements into their campaigns and products.