Fans of the hit HBO television show 'Game of Thrones' will be happy to learn that instead of traditional Easter eggs, they can recreate Daenerys Targaryen's precious wards pre-birth for the fast approaching occasion thanks to the Dragon Egg Easter Eggs online tutorial. A fun project for kids and geeks alike, it will certainly liven up this holiday. Not to mention that it's quite timely considering that the show makes its triumphant return on March 30, 2013.
Created by Jacquie LongLegs, the Dragon Egg Easter Eggs ingredients are simple: foam egg, thumb tacks and acrylic paint. Simply layer the thumbtacks on the foam egg until its entire surface is covered. The paint can be used unless people prefer to keep the golden or silver look of the tacks.
The Dragon Egg Easter Eggs is Inspired by 'Game of Thrones'
1. Fantasy-inspired Decor - Opportunity for creating products and designs inspired by famous fantasy franchises like 'Game of Thrones'.
2. DIY Easter Crafts - Growing trend of people engaging in do-it-yourself projects for holiday decorations and gifts.
3. Geek Culture Fusion - Emergence of niche markets that combine traditional holiday themes with popular geek culture references.
1. Craft and Hobby - Potential for crafting and hobby industries to develop and market fantasy-inspired DIY products and tutorials.
2. Home Decor - Opportunity for home decor industry to offer fantasy-inspired decorative items for holidays and everyday use.
3. Entertainment Merchandise - Possibility for entertainment merchandise industry to create licensed fantasy-themed Easter decorations and collectibles.