Perfy, a low-sugar soda manufacturer, has launched Dr. Perfy, a superfood soda that comes with a digital NFT. The Latinx-owned brand was founded by Vasa Martinez and is focused on creating not from concentrate fruit juices that are reminiscent of childhood favorites but use healthier ingredients like blueberries, Marion blackberries, and pear juices. Martinez hopes that Dr. Perfy can give power to la cultura in technology and make Web3 accessible for all, including minority communities. The beverage arrives as the first item in the 'Legacy Flavor' lineup and also comes with a Doodle's NFT.
Currently, Perfy offers ‘Fruit Punch,’ ‘Blood Orange Yuzu,’ and ‘Tropical Citrus’ flavors of its superfood soda, all of which are sweetened using stevia, monk fruit, and allulose. Dr. Perfy is now available online at Perfy’s website.
Image Credit: Perfy
Latino-Owned Soda Brand Dr. Perfy Launches a 'Legacy Flavor' NFT Can
1. Nft-enhanced Food and Beverage Products - Capitalizing on the growing popularity of NFTs to offer unique digital experiences with food and beverage products.
2. Healthier Childhood Favorites - Reimagining nostalgic food and beverage flavors with natural, healthier ingredients.
3. Latino-centered Technology - Promoting accessibility and representation for Latino communities in emerging technologies and digital spaces.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunities for manufacturers to differentiate their products and create unique experiences by incorporating digital assets such as NFTs.
2. Health and Wellness - Providing healthier, low-sugar alternatives to nostalgic childhood favorites, capitalizing on the trend towards clean label ingredients.
3. Technology and Diversity - Creating digital solutions that prioritize accessibility and representation for underrepresented communities in technology and digital spaces.