Wearables like smartwatches have often been associated with high price points, which is something the DOOGEE CR1Pro GPS smartwatch is here to help change. The competitively priced smartwatch is equipped with 14 sport modes for accurate tracking of virtually any kind of sports or athletics. The GPS functionality will let users leave their smartphone at home, while the real-time heart rate monitoring helps users push themselves during workouts without overdoing it.
The DOOGEE CR1Pro GPS smartwatch is rated for up to five-hours of nonstop use with GPS tracking, but is also rated to deliver up to 49-days of use in standby mode. The wearable also tracks blood oxygen saturation levels to compete with flagship smartwatches on the market.
The DOOGEE CR1Pro GPS Smartwatch Has 14 Sport Modes
1. Affordable Smartwatches - There is a trend toward producing smartwatches with competitive price points.
2. Multi-functional Wearables - There is a trend toward creating wearables with multiple features and sport modes.
3. Gps-enabled Wearables - There is a trend toward developing wearables with GPS capabilities and standalone functionality.
1. Consumer Electronics - This industry has an opportunity to produce more affordable and feature-rich smartwatches.
2. Fitness and Sports - This industry has an opportunity to collaborate with companies that produce multi-functional wearables with various sport modes.
3. Healthcare and Wellness - This industry has an opportunity to develop innovative health monitoring wearables as more wearables tracks health data for users.