Also known as the Superbitchbag, this handbag helps to make sure you don't get approached by too many strangers.
Unlike most handbags, it's non-functional and features giant freaking gun encased in glass. It's a pretty intense statement.
The concept was created by Ted Noten to be consumed as art.
Implications - When it comes to purses, females are looking for more than just bling and leather for style. Modern artworks have a quirky, whimsical quality that many consumers look for in fashion. The combination of contemporary art and fashion is a beautiful marriage of an artistic element that brands can build on so that they offer items that are less serious, fun and functional at the same time.
The Don't Fuck With Me Handbag
1. Art-inspired Accessories - Opportunity to merge fashion with contemporary art, offering quirky and whimsical elements to functional accessories.
2. Intimidating Fashion - Opportunity to create statement pieces that are intentionally intimidating, empowering wearers to feel more assertive and in control.
3. Non-traditional Design - Opportunity to subvert traditional design elements in fashion, creating pieces that are non-functional but visually striking.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to incorporate contemporary art into their designs, catering to consumers seeking unique, offbeat pieces.
2. Accessories - Opportunity to design and produce accessories with an intentionally intimidating vibe, targeting consumers looking for edgy statement pieces.
3. Art and Design - Opportunity to blur the lines between art and design, creating wearable pieces that challenge traditional notions of fashion and functionality.