It seems like Domingos Totora hasn't forsaken his love for cardboard material. Last year I wrote about his deceptive coffee table design, which was made out of cardboard, but in fact looked like stone. This time, he has applied this deception on a smaller scale.
Domingos Totora's collection of bowls and vases are simply stunning in its skeletal appearance. This time, however, it looks like they were made out of wood.
Domingos Totora Creates a Line of Cardboard Home Decor
1. Skeletal Home Decor - The trend of skeletal home decor presents an opportunity for innovative designs using unconventional materials like cardboard and wood.
2. Deceptive Design - The trend of deceptive design allows for the creation of products that mimic the appearance of one material while being made from another.
3. Sustainable Materials - The trend of using sustainable materials like cardboard in home decor presents an opportunity for eco-friendly and unique designs.
1. Home Decor - The home decor industry has an opportunity to embrace the trend of sustainable materials and deceptive design to create unique and eco-friendly products.
2. Furniture - The furniture industry can explore the trend of using unconventional materials like cardboard and wood to create visually appealing and sustainable designs.
3. Crafts - The crafts industry can innovate by incorporating the trend of deceptive design into their products, creating visually intriguing and unique pieces.