This unconventional couple created 'Doctor Who' wedding engagement photos. The couple shares a mutual love for this British TV show and enlisted the help of photographer Davey Morgan to create a very special set of engagement photos.
The shoot features Laurie the bride-to-be dressed as Rose Tyler with her time-travelling companion and fiancé Justin dressed up as The Doctor. The couple integrated several props from the show like The Doctor's sonic screwdriver and the iconic blue phone booth.
Although the couple wasn't able to warp to another dimension for this unique photoshoot, Photographer Davey Morgan Photoshopped a flying TARDIS into the sky of one of the pictures to make it even more surreal and sci-fi.
This Couple Staged a 'Doctor Who' Wedding Shoot
1. Sci-fi Engagement Photos - Couples can explore themed engagement photoshoots to add a unique touch to their special day.
2. Tv-themed Weddings - Wedding planners can incorporate TV shows and movies into themes for couples looking for a personalized celebration.
3. Nostalgic Props in Photography - Photographers can use nostalgic props from TV shows and movies to create unique and eye-catching photoshoots.
1. Photography - Photographers can tap into the demand for themed and personalized photoshoots to expand their portfolio and services.
2. Wedding Planning - Wedding planners can attract couples looking for creative and personalized wedding celebrations by incorporating TV themes and pop culture references.
3. Entertainment Industry - TV shows and movies can collaborate with photographers and wedding planners to create a multi-faceted fan experience through themed weddings and photoshoots.