Get carried away with the alluringly sweet DL1961 Spring/Summer 2014 Campaign, which will propel the DL1961 Premium Denim revolutionary collection to the top.
Inspired by lazy days at the beach, the L1961 Spring/Summer 2014 Campaign is fronted by dewy, fresh-faced model Josephine Skriver and broodingly gorgeous Roch Barbot.
Photographed by Boo George, the romantic and delicately pretty campaign pays homage to the lazy days of a New York summer. The shoot was actually taken on a New York beach to keep things authentic.
The DL1961 Spring/Summer 2014 Campaign features the lovers enjoying the beach with Skriver posing in the new DL1961 Instasculpt jeans for women. The revolutionary four-way stretch jean micro sculpts the legs, butt and mid-section areas to make them look lean and sculpted.
So get ready ladies to get the perfect pair of jeans to wear on the beach this summer.
The DL1961 Spring/Summer 2014 Campaign is All About Denim
1. Beach-inspired Fashion Campaigns - Fashion brands can tap into the allure of beach-inspired campaigns to promote their clothing lines and attract summer shoppers.
2. Revolutionary Four-way Stretch Denim Jeans - Denim clothing brands can innovate by offering four-way stretch jeans that micro sculpt the legs, butt and mid-section areas for a more flattering fit and customer appeal.
3. Authenticity in Fashion Marketing - Fashion brands can leverage the authenticity of real beach settings to connect with their audience and showcase their products in a relatable and natural environment.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can incorporate beach-inspired campaigns and innovative denim products to attract summer shoppers and increase sales.
2. Denim - The denim industry can differentiate their products by offering four-way stretch jeans that micro sculpt the legs, butt and mid-section areas for a more flattering fit and customer appeal.
3. Advertising - The advertising industry can promote the authenticity of real beach settings in fashion campaigns to engage consumers and create a memorable visual experience.