Sara Gulyas is the creator of the Pikkpack -- a company that offers stylish DIY sandals and slip-ons. Though the company's slip-on shoes have been popular among fashionable creatives for some time, the latest DIY sandals offer consumers more variation in their designs as well as breathablity.
In the kits is a 2D piece of leather that has holes cut to allow consumers to attach their favorite color of lace. Also included is a carrying bag as well as instructions and a tutorial on how to craft the footwear without error. In order to get the DIY sandals, consumers simply select a shoe, sole and lace colors on the Pikkpack website, which offers various options to mix, making all-neutral or vibrant colorways possible.
Pikkpack's Custom Shoe Kits are Stylish and Accessible to Create
1. Stylish DIY Sandals - The trend of stylish DIY sandals allows consumers to customize their footwear and express their unique style.
2. Variation in Design - The trend of offering consumers more variation in design for DIY sandals allows for increased personalization and self-expression.
3. Breathable Footwear - The trend of creating DIY sandals with breathability features addresses the need for comfort and functionality in footwear.
1. Footwear Manufacturing - The footwear manufacturing industry can capitalize on the trend of stylish DIY sandals by offering custom sandal kits or expanding their product line to include DIY options.
2. Crafting and DIY - The crafting and DIY industry can benefit from the trend of DIY sandals by providing materials and resources for consumers to create their own custom shoes.
3. E-commerce - The e-commerce industry can take advantage of the trend of DIY sandals by creating online platforms or websites that allow customers to easily customize and purchase their own personalized footwear.