Ever wonder what happens to a Disney villain at the end of the movie? They have to find another job just like everyone else. It's a hard life being a Disney villain but luckily their unusual experience provides for a great resume -- and a lot of laughs!
The creative minds over at 'Oh My Disney' (OMD) decided to share some of the brilliantly done resumes for many of the iconic villains. Surely Cruella de Vil would immediately secure a job at a fire station with skills like, "Problem Solver (needs dalmatians? gets dalmatians)." Hades would make an excellent funeral director with his, "reigned over the souls of the dead" experience. These Disney villain resumes are full of gut-busting laughter for any fan, young or old.
These Creative Resumes Look at How a Disney Villain Finds Work
1. Creative Resumes - Creating unconventional resumes that showcase unique experiences and skills can help candidates stand out in the job market.
2. Humor in Job Applications - Injecting humor and personality into job applications can help applicants connect with potential employers and make them more memorable.
3. Brand Awareness Through Content - Brands can connect with their audience and promote themselves through fun and creative content, like these Disney villain resumes.
1. Human Resources and Recruiting - HR departments can take inspiration from these creative resumes and encourage candidates to showcase unique experiences and personalities during the recruitment process.
2. Digital Media and Advertising - Brands can create fun and creative content like these Disney villain resumes to promote themselves and increase brand awareness among their target audience.
3. Entertainment and Media - Entertainment and media companies can use fun and creative content like these Disney villain resumes as a way to engage with fans and promote their brand.