Japan is infamous for expensive and limited living space. From the necessity of efficiently utilizing this limited space comes a cool dining table in a cube design by Cube Style.
The dining set is cleverly designed such that it is an unassuming little cube when not in use.
Whenever you want to use it, simply pull the chairs away and you have yourself a table with seats for four people.
When closed, it does not look so pretty (well, it looks like a cube of wood!), throwing a funky table cover on top would solve the problem. I love it.
Check out a super trend with more than 25 space saving designs, including a full room in a box!
Dining Table in a Cube
1. Space Saving Designs - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating more compact and multi-functional designs.
2. Efficient Utilization of Limited Space - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in developing creative solutions for maximizing space in small living environments.
3. Compact and Portable Furniture - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in designing furniture that is easy to store, transport, and assemble.
1. Furniture Industry - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating space-saving furniture that meets the needs of consumers with limited living space.
2. Interior Design Industry - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in incorporating space-saving designs into interior design concepts for compact living spaces.
3. Real Estate Industry - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in developing housing solutions that prioritize efficient use of limited space and offer innovative storage solutions.