Tom Vander Ark and Carri Schneider of the website Gettingsmart.com have created a fascinating infographic that studies how digital learning allows for higher-quality learning at a deeper level, thereby better preparing students for work in the 21st century workplace.
The infographic suggests that one of the major advantages of digital learning is the ability to customize the learning experience to each individual to cater to their individual goals, needs, learning style and pace of learning. Digital learning tools are able to wonderfully leverage elements of collaboration, simulation, stimulation and motivation to provide the best possible learning outcomes.
In sum, the chart suggests that with the nature of work in the 21st century revolving around the digital space, it only makes sense to utilize digital learning tools to prepare students for the workforce.
This Infographic Studies the Advantages of Digital Learning
1. Customized Learning Experiences - Digital learning allows for personalized learning experiences tailored to individual goals, needs, and learning styles.
2. Collaborative and Interactive Learning - Digital learning tools leverage collaboration, simulation, and motivation to enhance learning outcomes.
3. Preparation for Digital Workforce - Digital learning prepares students for the 21st-century workforce with skills for the digital space.
1. Education - Digital learning innovations are disrupting the traditional education sector by offering personalized and interactive learning experiences.
2. Edtech - The EdTech industry is leveraging digital learning tools to transform the way students learn and prepare for the workforce.
3. Professional Development - Digital learning platforms provide opportunities for individuals to upskill and acquire the necessary digital literacy for the evolving job market.