The morning light shining through your window can either be the most beautiful thing to wake up to or it can have you wishing you had thicker blinds -- in the case of Diana Urquiza's 'Sing me out of the window' photography series, it's certainly the former.
The Diana Urquiza 'Sing me out of the window' photographic series is one of the most raw to emerge out of the Mexican artist's portfolio. The series captures the breathtaking morning light that bleeds into her bedroom window. Cool retro curtains are used by the artist to help create the white-out effect of the light.
Muted color schemes and vintage-looking curtains complement the antique windows used in the Diana Urquiza 'Sing me out of the window' photographic series. Her photography will have you looking forward to bright morning lights.
Diana Urquiza 'Sing Me Out of the Window' Will Blind You by the Light
1. Vintage Windowtography - An opportunity for vintage-inspired photographic series that capture unique aspects of the windows in old buildings.
2. Light Manipulation Photography - A trend of creatively manipulating light in photography to produce unique and striking visual effects.
3. Curtain Design Innovation - An opportunity for curtain designers to create new and unique designs that work in tandem with natural light, rather than blocking it out.
1. Photography - Photography businesses and professionals can capitalize on the trend of light manipulation and vintage stylized photographs.
2. Home Decor - Home decor industry can innovate new curtain designs that work with natural light to create visually stunning spaces.
3. Architecture - Architecture professionals can find disruptive innovation opportunities by creatively incorporating natural light sources in their building designs.