What do £640,000 jeans look like? Well, Secret Circus Clothing made a pair, and its back pockets were crusted in diamonds. You realize that's $1,265,534, don't you?
That means, to make your bum look like (more than!) a million dollars, the secret lies in fastening 15 gorgeous diamonds to it. Specifically, a 4.63 carat marquise cut diamond worth £102,000; two 6 carat round brilliant cut diamonds worth £250,000 each; one 5.09 carat princess cut worth £104,000; one 5.27 pear cut worth £134,000 and finally, 10 single carat diamonds worth £50,000.
Irma Matulionyte modeled them at the label's launch at London Fashion Week in February, and since then, the brand has stirred up quite a buzz... but they're not giving out many details! Their name couldn't be more fitting as they've already become famous for posting private parties, and keeping new launches on the down low. They also won't reveal the identity of the customer who purchased the jeans, but we do know they had a 27" waist.
A lot of high end retailers don't offer anything spectacular to go along with their luxury price tags, but Secret Circus sure does. Most recently, the company has collaborated with the Monaco and British Grand Prix to design outfits for the racing events... but again, they're not giving the public the scoop yet!
Secret Circus Clothing
1. Luxury Customization - The trend of incorporating high-value materials, such as diamonds, into luxury fashion items offers opportunities for brands to create personalized and exclusive products.
2. Secretive Exclusivity - Brands that emphasize secrecy and limited information about their products can generate intrigue and curiosity among consumers, driving demand for their offerings.
3. High-end Collaborations - Collaborating with prestigious events, such as the Monaco and British Grand Prix, allows luxury brands to position themselves as exclusive partners, attracting attention and expanding their customer base.
1. High-end Fashion - The high-end fashion industry can explore innovative techniques to incorporate precious materials, like diamonds, into their products, creating unique and extravagant designs.
2. Luxury Retail - Luxury retailers can capitalize on the trend of secretive exclusivity by leveraging limited information about their products, creating a sense of privilege and desire among customers.
3. Event Sponsorship - Collaborating with prestigious events, like the Monaco and British Grand Prix, enables brands to showcase their exclusive offerings to a high-profile audience, gaining exposure and brand recognition.