For D & G’s Spring 2010 collection, it seems the notoriously flamboyant designers went back to a simpler time when denim tuxedos were a la mode, and animal hyde was the hottest fashion accessory... either that, or the designers took a quick trip to the Deep South and took their cues from the redneck inhabitants of Alabama.
The denim tuxedos at D & G’s Spring 2010 collection were, thankfully, a lot more stylish than the full-suited frocks worn to hillbilly weddings and rates right up there, next to the t-shirt tux.
D & G's Spring 2010 Collection Rips Off Rednecks
1. Denim Tuxedos - Opportunity for designers to create stylish and modern versions of denim tuxedos.
2. Flamboyant Fashion - Chance for fashion brands to explore bold and eye-catching designs in their collections.
3. Redneck Chic - Possibility to incorporate elements of redneck fashion into high-end and avant-garde styles.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can capitalize on the trend for denim tuxedos and flamboyant fashion.
2. Design - Designers have the opportunity to create unique and innovative designs inspired by redneck and denim tuxedo aesthetics.
3. High-end Retail - Retailers catering to high-end customers can introduce redneck chic styles and denim tuxedos to their collections.