Maintaining proper posture can alleviate a number of different health problems down the road, so the 'Entag' is a device gadget that enables users to easily monitor their physical form.
Worn around the neck like a pendant, the 'Entag' features an array of gyroscopic sensors that work hard all day long to report to you when you're out of the optimal range for good posture. This helps to ensure that those who sit for extended periods throughout their day won't have to worry about constantly keeping themselves on track.
The 'Entag' posture device gadget is the design work of Jihoon Suh and Yongdae Kim, and offers an effective way to help ensure proper posture and even track how well you're doing in the long-term.
The 'Entag' Device Gadget Keeps Track of Your Posture All Day Long
1. Gyroscopic Posture Trackers - Devices like the 'Entag' are disrupting the health and wellness industry by providing consumers with an easy and effective way to monitor their posture in real-time.
2. Wearable Sensors - The use of gyroscopic sensors in posture-tracking devices presents opportunities for the development of more sophisticated and accurate wearable sensors.
3. Long-term Health Monitoring - The 'Entag' and similar devices represent a trend towards wearable technology that provides comprehensive and continuous monitoring of health metrics over time.
1. Health and Wellness - The 'Entag' highlights an opportunity for companies in the health and wellness industry to develop innovative products that address specific health concerns like posture.
2. Wearable Technology - The use of gyroscopic sensors in the 'Entag' and similar devices presents opportunities for growth in the wearable technology industry.
3. Sensors and Monitoring Devices - The trend towards continuous monitoring of health metrics like posture presents opportunities for companies that specialize in the development of sensors and monitoring devices.