The latest in luxury bottled water from Bling Beverages is this $2,500 Swarovski-crystal-covered corked glass bottle, which is the result of a collaboration with accessory designer Kathrine Baumann.
Each extravagant bottle in 'The Dubai Series' is adorned with 10,000 tiny hand-applied sparkling crystals.
The stunning designer water bottles are hand-delivered to the purchaser in an elegant display case, which also includes white gloves to prevent smudges.
Implications - With a water bottle so extravagant, you may not even want to drink from it! Blingâ€™s Kevin Boyd was in charge of designing the crystal-covered water bottle. He says that "Dubai is at the forefront of extravagance. Theyâ€™ve raised the bar on luxury to levels beyond belief, and with The Dubai Series, Bling H20 is doing the same thing for bottled water.â€
Swarovski Vessel Features 10,000 Crystals
1. Luxury Bottled Water - The demand for luxury bottled water and expensive packaging is rising.
2. Collaboration with Accessory Designers - Brands and designers are collaborating to produce unique and exclusive bottled water packaging.
3. Extravagant Packaging - Companies are investing in expensive and visually stunning packaging for their bottled water products.
1. Beverage Industry - Opportunities for companies to enter the luxury bottled water market and differentiate themselves through exclusive packaging and collaborations.
2. Luxury Goods Industry - Opportunities for luxury goods companies to expand into the bottled water market and create exclusive, high-end products with unique packaging.
3. Accessory Design Industry - Opportunities for accessory designers to collaborate with beverage companies to create unique, high-end packaging for bottled water and other beverages.