For around $2000, you can get a sexy pendent lamp designed by Bathsheba Grossman. Grossman is a digital designer with degrees in both mathematics and art.
"This piece represents the four elements of the natural world and the universe; the "quin" in the name stands for quintrino, the representation of this idea." - Luxist
Implications - Consumers are looking for deviations when it comes to products. Objects taking on conventional shapes aren't exciting anymore, so the demand for more abstract items has risen. There may be nostalgia for old forms, but to truly move with the times, designers must try to think outside the box so that their products continue to be fresh and exciting.
1. Abstract Product Design - Designers need to innovate and think outside the box to create more abstract and unconventional product designs that cater to consumers' changing tastes.
2. Demand for Deviations - Consumers are looking for more unconventional and unique products that deviate from existing forms and shapes.
3. Custom Designer Lighting - Consumers are willing to pay a premium for designer lighting that is customized and unique.
1. Interior Design - Interior designers can embrace abstract product design trends to create unique and visually striking spaces that appeal to clients.
2. Home Decor - Home decor companies can explore abstract product designs to offer consumers an eclectic range of decor items that stand out from traditional designs.
3. Art and Design - Artists and designers can tap into the demand for deviations and create innovative and avant-garde designs that push the boundaries of traditional art and design.