I have found my new Jesus, and his name is Dennis Basso. Originally a furrier, enormously talented evening wear designer Dennis Basso has rightfully earned the reputation as New York City's go-to man for any occasion requiring an innocently seductive, stunningly stylish frock.
This season's innocently seductive Dennis Basso collection contained organza-laden dresses in gold, taupe, liquid bronze, and python leather.
Implications - Full-skirted frocks have made an undeniable comeback within the last few years, serving as a stylishly whimsical piece for the grown consumer. A style that was once reserved for prom, weddings and Disney princesses has made its way into the daily ensemble, infusing a fun, fantastical element into everyday life.
Dennis Brasso's Spring 2010 Features Innocent Seduction
1. Full-skirted Frock Comeback - The resurgence of full-skirted frocks presents an opportunity for innovative designs that cater to the grown consumer.
2. Organza-laden Dresses - The popularity of organza-laden dresses in Dennis Basso's collection suggests an opportunity for innovative fabric technology and eco-friendly alternatives.
3. Innocently Seductive Fashion - Designing fashion that exudes innocent seduction allows for creating playful and empowering wardrobe staples.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry has the opportunity to appeal to the growing demand for whimsically stylish, yet practical clothing.
2. Textile - The textile industry has the opportunity to create innovative and eco-friendly alternatives to the materials used in organza-laden dresses.
3. Retail - Retailers have the opportunity to appeal to consumers seeking to infuse their wardrobe with playfulness and fantasy.