As a photographer and stylist from Auckland, New Zealand, Greta van der Star has a sizable portfolio of delicate photography. The creative does shoots for local, as well as international brands, and manages to always bring a unifying and extremely exquisite quality to her work.
The images make good use of light and capture the essence not only of the product but the expressive quality of the model's body language and facial expression. The delicate photography featured is instances from Greta van der Star's collaboration with Penny Sage, The Periodic's editorial and Sherie Muijs.
The artistic quality in the creative's delicate photography cannot be denied. Thanks to this approach, Greta van der Star is able to not only extract meaning from the product but also embrace the natural aesthetic of her subject.
Greta Van Der Star Captures Expressive Photos of People
1. Expressive Photography - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating expressive and artful photos that capture the essence of the subject beyond the product.
2. Delicate Styling - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in applying delicate style and aesthetic to photography that brings out natural beauty in subjects.
3. Unified Quality - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in unifying creative elements in photography and styling to create a cohesive and visually appealing product.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in fashion industry by utilizing delicate and expressive photography to showcase products and brand image.
2. Beauty - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in beauty industry by using delicate and expressive photography to showcase natural beauty and product effectiveness.
3. Marketing - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in marketing industry by incorporating expressive and delicate photography to create visually stunning and impactful campaigns.