The Deadpool marketing campaign has gained global recognition for its creativeness and its relentless inter-industry engagement. Recently, the movie franchise partnered with 7-Eleven and developed a fun and immersive experience for customers, whilst promoting the grocery store's loyalty program. The initiative encourages users to download and open the 7-Eleven mobile application, scan a code in-store and "earn 7Rewards points with exclusive content" and access "fun filters and superhero shenanigans."
In addition, the collaboration between 7-Eleven and the Deadpool marketing team gives loyal customers the chance to win a $200 movie voucher every week between May 2nd and July 3rd. Participants earn one entry with the purchase of any SLURPEE, as well as two entries by investing in the Deadpool SLURPEE Collectible Cups.
7-Eleven Benefits from the Deadpool Marketing Campaign
1. Movie Franchise Partnerships - Movie franchises can partner with different industries to create immersive experiences for customers and promote loyalty programs.
2. Mobile Application Integration - Developing mobile applications that offer exclusive content and partnerships can encourage customer engagement.
3. Gaming-inspired Marketing Campaigns - Creating fun filters and gamified experiences can attract and retain customers.
1. Retail Industry - Retailers can leverage pop culture and gaming to attract customers and promote loyalty programs.
2. Entertainment Industry - Movie franchises can partner with different industries to create immersive experiences for customers and promote loyalty programs.
3. Marketing Industry - Developing innovative and gamified marketing campaigns can attract customers and increase brand awareness.