DC Bombshells is the new line-up of statues depicting iconic DC heroines and villainesses as pin-up girls from the 1940s and 1950s.
The DC icons lucky enough to be included in the DC Bombshells line are: Batgirl, Black Canary, Supergirl, Wonder Woman, Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn. These statues are gorgeous and show an exceptional amount of detail. From the little Batman key chain on Harley Quinn's gun to the beautiful tattoo work on Poison Ivy's arm; you'll be proud to display these bombshells in your home, office or bat cave.
Brilliantly designed by Ant Lucia and expertly sculpted by Tim Miller, the DC Bombshells line of statues will cost you 124.95$ each but with a limited 5,200 unit run don't expect these DC bombshells to wait around all day.
The DC Comics Bombshell Line Imagines Iconic Heroines as Pin-up Girls
1. DC Bombshells Statues - Opportunity for innovative collectible merchandise that combines vintage pin-up style with iconic superhero characters.
2. Iconic Heroine Representation - Opportunity for creative reinterpretations of popular female superheroes, bringing together nostalgia and empowerment.
3. Limited Edition Collectibles - Opportunity to tap into the high demand for exclusive, limited edition merchandise among collectors and enthusiasts.
1. Comic Merchandise - Opportunity for manufacturers and retailers of comic-themed products to capitalize on the popularity of collectible statues.
2. Pop Culture Collectibles - Opportunity for companies in the pop culture collectibles industry to expand their product offerings by incorporating pin-up styled superheroine statues.
3. Superhero Licensing - Opportunity for licensing companies to partner with DC Comics and create unique products that appeal to both superhero fans and vintage pin-up enthusiasts.