'Vrumi' is a new daytime rental service that allows users to rent out their home, but only during the day. The idea behind the service is to give people an opportunity to make some extra cash without having to give up their bed for the night.
Similar to the popular rental service Airbnb, Vrumi allows users to rent out their home for a pre-determined price, date and length of stay. However, Vrumi differs in that it only focuses on daytime rentals. According to the company, you can be sure that your house will be in good hands because they have a stringent verification process in place, as well as a thorough customer feedback process.
The daytime rental service is currently operating in London and thus far it has proved popular with people who need a temporary office space and travelers looking for a place to stay before catching a flight.
This Daytime Rental Service Allows Users to Rent Out Their Private Home
1. Daytime Rental Services - The trend of daytime rental services allows homeowners to monetize their space during daylight hours without disrupting their own living arrangements.
2. Sharing Economy - The sharing economy trend is expanding into new niches such as daytime room rentals, allowing individuals to profit from underutilized assets.
3. Flexible Workspaces - The rise of daytime room rentals creates opportunities for flexible workspaces, providing affordable and convenient options for individuals in need of temporary office spaces.
1. Hospitality - The hospitality industry can leverage daytime room rentals to offer alternative accommodations and attract customers seeking unique experiences.
2. Real Estate - The real estate industry can explore partnerships with daytime rental platforms to expand their revenue streams and optimize property utilization.
3. Travel - The travel industry can tap into daytime room rentals to provide affordable overnight options for travelers with early morning flights or layovers.