Jot Ultra Coffee added to its coffee concentrate collection with the launch of its limited-edition Daydream brew. The just-add-water coffee concentrate has a creamy chocolate flavor that has inflected notes of nougat and fruit. Like Jot's other coffee products, the Daydream brew is made with premium organic coffee beans and contains no enhancers or additives. The convenient coffee concentrate can be enjoyed in both cold and warm brew styles and works particularly well in iced coffee.
The Jot Ultra Coffee brand cares about its community and has amassed over 5,000 five-star reviews along with glowing testimonials from the likes of Tony Hawk, Kevin Kwan, and Katrina Scott. For a limited time, the ready-to-drink Daydream brew is available in one-, two-, and three-bottle packages.
Image Credit: Jot Labs LLC
Jot Ultra Coffee Dropped the Limited-Edition Daydream Brew
1. Ready-to-drink Coffee Concentrates - There is an opportunity for other coffee concentrate brands to create new and unique flavors, attracting adventurous coffee drinkers.
2. Premium Organic Coffee Beans - More coffee brands may shift towards organic coffee beans to appeal to health-conscious consumers, presenting an opportunity for organic coffee bean suppliers.
3. Convenient Coffee Products - The popularity of Jot Ultra Coffee's coffee concentrate products suggests an opportunity for other coffee brands to create convenient and portable coffee options for on-the-go consumers.
1. Food & Beverage - The food and beverage industry could invest in ready-to-drink coffee concentrate technology to meet the growing trend of portable and convenient coffee products.
2. Organic Agriculture - Due to a shift in consumer preferences towards healthier and organic options, the organic agriculture industry could benefit from supplying specialty coffee beans to coffee brands.
3. Retail - As the demand for premium organic coffee beans and concentrates increases, retail shops and coffee stores could benefit from stocking and offering these products to consumers.