A new version of the Dave White x Air Jordan 1 Retro will be released to benefit the WINGS For The Future Program. The program was designed to help motivate the youth "with the pillars of education, sport and creativity in mind," according to Jordan Brand.
The design of the Dave White x Air Jordan 1 Retro 'WINGS For The Future' version brings a really interesting layered look that's not normally seen from the brand. There's several contrasting colors and graphics which includes an elephant skin pattern, splattered black graphic on white, and hints of red work that meshes well together. Additional details such as the Air Jordan wing logo on the heel patch and the Jumpman logo on the back heel ties everything nicely.
There's no word on pricing or release date, but these are limited editions, so keep an eye out for them.
Dave White x Air Jordan 1 Retro Brings Wild Graphics to Sneakers
1. Limited Edition Sneakers - The release of limited edition sneakers creates a sense of exclusivity and high demand, driving innovation in the sneaker industry.
2. Collaborative Design - Collaborations between artists and sneaker brands like Dave White x Air Jordan 1 Retro bring unique design elements and storytelling opportunities to the table.
3. Branded Philanthropy - Brands like Jordan use special releases to support charitable programs, creating an opportunity for innovation and positive social impact.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can tap into the trend of limited edition sneakers and collaborative design to create innovative and unique products.
2. Sporting Goods - The sporting goods industry can explore collaborative partnerships with artists and designers to create bold and visually appealing athletic footwear and apparel.
3. Nonprofit/philanthropy - The nonprofit and philanthropy industry can collaborate with established brands to create special editions that raise funds and awareness for charitable programs.