The Daria Werbowy Madame Figaro photo series is just the type of editorial we want to see with the summer season looming closer and closer. A beautiful model stranded on an equally beautiful beach in sexy swimwear is just what readers need to get us into the mood for sunshine.
Photographed by Satoshi Salkusa, the Daria Werbowy Madame Figaro editorial is raw and gritty, portraying the stifling heat that often makes us wish for an idle day at the beach to cool down and relax. Titled Une Fille a la Barre, which means "A Girl in a Bar" in French, the editorial is part of the magazine's April 2011 issue.
I like how the Daria Werbowy Madame Figaro editorial is filled with both close-up portraits and candid action shots.
The Daria Werbowy Madame Figaro Editorial is All About Fun in the Sun
1. Beach Photography - There is an opportunity for technology companies to enhance the beach photography experience with new photo editing and sharing features.
2. Summer Fashion - Fashion brands have an opportunity to promote their summer collections through beach-themed photo shoots.
3. Magazine Editorials - Magazines have an opportunity to attract more readers by featuring eye-catching beach-themed editorial spreads.
1. Photography - Companies in the photography industry have an opportunity to develop and market beach-specific photography equipment and accessories.
2. Fashion - Fashion companies have an opportunity to promote their summer collections through beach-themed advertising campaigns and collaborations with beach accessory brands.
3. Magazine Publishing - Magazine publishers have an opportunity to increase their readership by featuring more visually appealing and immersive beach-themed editorials and articles.