The Dansk Magazine Keeping Up editorial forms a part of the publication's Spring/Summer 2014 issue. Model Tess Helfeuer is at the centre of the production which was executed and captured on behalf of photographer Lowe H Seger.
Seger kept with spring and summertime motifs by placing Helfeuer in front of faded pink and blue backdrops. The pastel shades blended in well with stylist Toby Grimditch's inclusion of puffy ballerina skirts, shimmery prom dresses and chunky bright yellow heels.
Despite these offbeat ensembles, Grimditch also added prim, proper elements to Keeping Up. This came through the images by way of button-up shirts and a fitted blazer, making Helfeuer appear ready for work albeit the dreamlike setting.
The Dansk Magazine Keeping Up Photoshoot is Preppy and Pale
1. Pastel Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create a sustainable line of pastel clothing using eco-friendly dyes and materials.
2. Spring/summer Editorials - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop a digital platform for interactive virtual editorials to engage readers and encourage online shopping.
3. Mixing Playfulness and Sophistication - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create a fashion subscription service that combines playful and sophisticated elements, allowing customers to experiment with their style.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Implement 3D body scanning technology to offer made-to-measure pastel fashion options.
2. Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate augmented reality features into photography equipment to allow for interactive and immersive photo shoots.
3. Publishing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop AI-powered fashion editorial platforms that curate personalized content for readers based on their style preferences.