Berlin-based illustrator Daniela Uhlig is master when it comes to revamping the old classics into modern-day representations. From The Little Mermaid's Ariel to a quirky depiction of The Princess and the Frog, her pieces prove that her artistic abilities are pretty unique as she balances both art and taboo equally.
Daniel Uhlig freelances her work and is currently one of Europe's great social game developers. Check out the gallery to see these intriguing works for yourselves!
Implications - Uhlig's current status as an artist has her doing character design for one of the leading social game developers in Europe, doing freelance illustrations and taking in her surroundings in her native Berlin, Germany.
Daniela Uhlig's Illustrations are Badass Representations of Classics
1. Modern Classic Illustrations - There is an opportunity for artists to revamp classic characters and stories into modern-day representations, appealing to a contemporary audience.
2. Balancing Art and Taboo - Artists can explore the intersection of art and taboo to create unique and thought-provoking pieces that challenge societal norms.
3. Freelance Illustration - There is a growing trend of artists freelancing their work, providing opportunities for diverse artistic collaborations and unique creative projects.
1. Social Game Development - Social game developers can leverage talented artists for character design, creating visually appealing and engaging gaming experiences.
2. Art Market - The art market can embrace the trend of modern classic illustrations as a new genre, catering to a contemporary audience seeking reimagined classics.
3. Creative Services - The freelance illustration trend opens up opportunities for businesses and individuals to access a diverse pool of artistic talent for creative projects and collaborations.