Geeks around the world are no doubt going to ogle these Daniel Vendrell Oduber illustrations until their eyeballs are dry from not blinking. These wonderfully rendered pin-ups cater to most 21st century guy's interests: women, fighting and video games.
Putting the idea of hot chicks with giant swords aside for a second though, these Daniel Vendrell Oduber creations are astounding from an artistic standpoint. Every female is rendered with great attention to detail without being too excessive and the final results are somewhere in between a pseudo-real and painterly image. Those with a keen eye will also notice Oduber tries to incorporate elements of pixelation into his work, perhaps hearkening to the video games that inspired his creations.
Daniel Vendrell Oduber Paints Seductive Female Fighters
1. Digital Pin-up Art - Opportunity to disrupt the traditional pin-up art industry with digitally rendered and pixelated artwork.
2. Female Empowerment in Gaming - Opportunity to disrupt gender norms in gaming by featuring strong, warrior women as playable characters.
3. Blending Realism and Fantasy - Opportunity to disrupt the art industry by creating artwork that combines realistic and fantastical elements.
1. Art - Opportunity for artists to explore new digital techniques and styles in pin-up art.
2. Gaming - Opportunity for video game developers to create more diverse and empowering female characters.
3. Entertainment - Opportunity for the entertainment industry to showcase and promote strong female characters in movies and TV shows.