The Dango M1 Maverick Rail Wallet is an open-style accessory that aims to offer users a better way to keep their payment cards, identifications and banknotes securely stowed. The wallet draws inspiration from ID badges and holders that are often used by professionals to keep their access card on hand when at the office or for gaining entry to their residence. The wallet is crafted from durable 6061 aerospace-grade aluminum that has been expertly machined in order to securely fit as many cards as possible, while also providing enhanced protection.
The Dango M1 Maverick Rail Wallet is the design work of Thuan Tran of Dango Products and is also focused on controlled RFID protection. This is achieved with one side that will block RFID-enabled cards from being accessed to prevent theft, while the other side is RFID-enabled to work well with ID badges or access cards.
Image Credit: Yanko Design
The Dango M1 Maverick Rail Wallet is Inspired by ID Badges
1. Open-style Wallets - Open-style wallets offer a modern way to securely store payment cards and identifications, inspired by ID badges.
2. Durable Wallets - Durable wallets made from aerospace-grade aluminum provide enhanced protection for cards and banknotes.
3. RFID Protection - Wallets featuring controlled RFID protection prevent theft and promote secure access to RFID-enabled cards.
1. Fashion Accessories - The fashion accessories industry can incorporate open-style wallets with durable materials and RFID protection into their product offerings.
2. Financial Services - The financial services industry can leverage the trend of open-style and durable wallets to enhance their payment card and identification solutions.
3. Security Technology - The security technology industry can explore opportunities to develop advanced RFID protection solutions for wallets and ID badges.