Fashion imprint KRAKATAU introduces its latest collection entitled DAMAGE SUPPRESSOR, designed specifically for the Fall/Winter 2022 season. It is inspired by the concept of surviving the hash climates that are impacted by climate change, bringing awareness to the issue as a whole as well.
The capsule includes silhouettes such as insulated coats, softshell jackets, and down jackets. The color palettes include metallic ice blue, mossy stone, gray, deep olive green, and black. All of these designs are meant to protect wearers from terrains such as rain, wind, and the cold. Additional details include the technical packing, taped jacket seams, protective warmth, and enhanced breathability. The parkas also have a removable liner jacket that can function as a raincoat, padded coat, or quilted jacket.
Image Credit: KRAKATAU
KRAKATAU Launches DAMAGE SUPPRESSOR for the FW22 Season
1. Climate-aware Technical Fashion - Opportunity to create technical fashion that is climate-aware, functioning not only as protective clothing but also raising awareness to climate change.
2. Multi-functional Fashion - Opportunity to create multi-functional clothing with removable layers that function as various types of clothing such as raincoats, padded coats or quilted jackets.
3. Breathable Fabric Innovation - Opportunity to invest in research and development of breathable fabrics for protective clothing that do not compromise warmth and protection.
1. Fashion & Apparel - The fashion and apparel industry can use the inspiration from the DAMAGE SUPPRESSOR collection to create clothing that is not only stylish but also weather-resistant.
2. Sports & Outdoor Recreation - The sports and outdoor recreation industry can invest in creating technical wear that provides enhanced breathability, protection, and flexibility for various terrains and weather conditions.
3. Sustainability & Manufacturing - The sustainability and manufacturing industry can invest in research and development of sustainable and eco-friendly fabrics for the production of technical and protective clothing.