The D La Repubblica ‘4PM: Riding Lesson’ editorial boasts a sexy twist to equestrian fashion.
Photographed by Marco Pietracupa, this editorial boasts athletic appeal for those who enjoy horseback riding. With a novel couture twist, the garments are adherent to the fashion story’s motifs and feature riding caps, boots and leather pants. The naughty twist comes with the model in risque poses adding a dominatrix theme to this equestrian spread.
4PM: Riding Lesson was poetically styled by Milva Gigli. The editorial’s set is simplistic with bold color blocking to contrast the mainly monochromatic fashion story. This D La Repubblica story does a stunning job at creating a fantastical sensuous fashion story. With its trendy fall pieces and stunning theatrics, this piece is a standout in the editorial season.
The D La Repubblica ‘4PM: Riding Lesson’ Editorial is Equ
1. Athletic Equestrian Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunities exist in the development of stylish and functional equestrian apparel that can be worn both in and out of the arena.
2. Couture Riding Caps - Opportunities exist in the creation of high-fashion riding caps for equestrians to wear during competition.
3. Novel Leather Pants - Innovative designs for leather pants that provide the necessary grip and support for horseback riding can disrupt the equestrian apparel market.
1. Equestrian Apparel - The equestrian apparel industry has the opportunity to expand its market by incorporating more trendy and fashion-forward designs.
2. Fashion Photography - There is room for disruption in the fashion photography industry by incorporating more provocative and daring themes.
3. Equestrian Sports Equipment - The equestrian sports equipment industry has potential for innovation in the creation of high-performance apparel and gear with a trendy fashion twist.