Apple put a PC inside the Monitor and we got the iMac, now we have a pc stuffed inside a normal sized keyboard in the Cybernet's ZPC GX31.
Although the keyboard design might not be the sexiest in the market, it will surely save much space on your desk! Also, you can plug your USB devices, CD/ DVD and all that stuff in and out right inside your keyboard. Which is much more convenient. An additional advantage is portability. A keyboard shaped PC is easy to transfer, simply plug it to any monitor and you are set!
The ZPC GX31 features Dual Display capabilities, 4MB of DDR2/667MHz RAM, 1Gb LAN and DVI interface.
Check out the cool though not so advanced organizing keyboard:
Cybernet ZPC GX31
1. Embedded Pcs - The trend of embedding PCs into everyday devices, such as keyboards, presents disruptive innovation opportunities for compact and space-saving computing solutions.
2. Integrated Peripherals - The integration of USB ports, CD/DVD drives, and other peripherals directly into keyboards opens up opportunities for streamlined and convenient user experiences.
3. Portable Computing - The rise of keyboard-shaped PCs offers a portable computing solution with easy plug-and-play functionality, allowing users to easily transfer their workstation to any monitor.
1. Computer Hardware - The computer hardware industry can leverage the trend of embedded PCs to create innovative products that combine convenience and performance.
2. Peripherals - The peripherals industry can explore the integration of various devices and connectivity options into keyboards to enhance user experience and simplify setups.
3. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can capitalize on the trend of keyboard-shaped PCs to offer portable computing solutions that cater to the needs of on-the-go professionals.