It's easy to find a cute summer sandal, but they often come with straps that leave unwanted tan lines that are difficult to get rid of. With this specifically in mind, the Love Sandal was created, featuring heart-shaped designs that leave behind playful markings once the shoes have been removed.
The Love Sandal is currently crowdfunding on Indiegogo, aiming to raise a total of $15,000, and what's most remarkable about the idea is that it was conceived by a 10-year-old. Abi Smithson is a girl with a grand vision and the know-how to make her ideas become reality. Abi says: "Since the realization that sandal tan lines can be fairly unsightly after a day in the sun, I solved the problem with custom-designed footwear with heart."
10% of the net profits from Love Sandal sales will go towards the Sick Kids Foundation, in order to give back to kids in need.
Abi Smithson's Cute Summer Sandal Design Makes Tan Lines Attractive
1. Custom Summer Footwear - The Love Sandal introduces the trend of personalized summer footwear with its custom-designed heart-shaped designs for attractive tan lines.
2. Playful Tan Lines - The Love Sandal taps into the trend of embracing playful tan lines and turning them into fashionable markings with its heart-shaped designs.
3. Crowdfunding for Novice Designers - The Love Sandal's crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo highlights the trend of novice designers leveraging crowdfunding platforms to bring their innovative ideas to life.
1. Footwear Manufacturing - The Love Sandal presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the footwear manufacturing industry by introducing custom designs for a more personalized and fashionable summer sandal experience.
2. Fashion and Apparel - The Love Sandal taps into the disruptive innovation potential in the fashion and apparel industry by reimagining tan lines as playful markings and offering a unique summer sandal design.
3. Crowdfunding Platforms - The Love Sandal's Indiegogo campaign highlights the disruptive innovation potential in crowdfunding platforms to support young designers and bring their creative ideas to market.