LANVIN updates its iconic Curb Sneaker that is altered to cater to the summer season with the brand new Curb Mule option for the season. It also has built-in ventilation on the sides of the silhouette to add a touch of breathability. The most notable design language is rooted in the chunky laces over the forefoot in a colorful hue and the signature bulky silhouette of the original curb.
The mule follows most of the same design aesthetic as it has a sneaker and looks almost the same from the front. The back is entirely a slipped-on design and the aforementioned ventilation is seen through the side cut-out details that rest right above the midsoles.
Image Credit: LANVIN
LANVIN's Curb Mule is a Summer-Ready Iteration of the Curb Sneaker
1. Summer Mule Shoes - Opportunity to design and market mule shoes as a summer-ready version of the traditional sneaker.
2. Ventilated Shoe Design - Opportunity to innovate on shoe designs by adding built-in ventilation to increase breathability.
3. Chunky Lace Detailing - Opportunity to incorporate chunky lace designs as a dominant feature in shoe designs for added personality.
1. Footwear Industry - Shoe companies can incorporate these trends to create new products that cater to the summer season and offer unique features to consumers.
2. Fashion Industry - Fashion designers can create new designs that incorporate chunky lace detailing and built-in ventilation to add a touch of personality and practicality to summer looks.
3. Athletic Industry - Athletic shoe companies can incorporate these trends in shoe designs to create breathable and stylish sneakers for the summer season.