Cupcakes and Cashmere's 'Traveling Tips' post highlights relevant on-the-go style advice on behalf of the blogs curator Emily Schuman. The recently published author is often travels between New York, Chicago and Los Angeles, and she has over time put together a list of essentials for her readership.
Oversize sunglasses paired with loose tank tops, wrap sweaters, flat shoes and stretchy jeans are Schuman travel staples. Tips regarding light layering are also present, a near necessity when traveling on planes that can be either over or under air conditioned.
Minimal jewelry is of course essential to the entry in light of metal detectors, eliminating accessories like watches, clunky belts or dangling earrings. Schuman's favored item is a big purse, allotting her with the proper space for her headphones, iPad and laptop.
Cupcakes and Cashmere's 'Traveling Tips' Are Full of Flair
1. Fashionable Travel - Opportunity for fashion and accessory companies to create stylish and functional travel gear and clothing.
2. Travel Blogging - Opportunity for bloggers to tap into the travel market and create engaging content for readers.
3. On-the-go Technology - Opportunity for tech companies to create innovative, yet compact products for travelers such as portable chargers, noise-cancelling headphones, and travel-sized laptops.
1. Fashion - Fashion companies can capitalize on the trend of fashionable travel by creating stylish clothing and accessories designed specifically for traveling.
2. Travel - Travel companies and tourism boards can partner with travel bloggers to promote different destinations and activities.
3. Technology - Tech companies can tap into the on-the-go technology trend by creating innovative, compact products that cater to the needs of modern-day travelers.