These fancy crystal wedding invites will definitely show guests you're serious about your wedding! The Swarovski-studded invitations feature around 2,500 crystals apiece, and are available in any color palette you desire.
This particular invite features the couple's initials in the center of the invite in red crystals. I wouldn't send out crystal wedding invites to my wedding--I fear it would definitely set the tone for a super-luxurious ceremony.
Implications - Now that the economic downturn is over, consumers are less apprehensive about spending money. An emerging group of young, successful people want to express this feeling with status symbols. Companies can foster a connection with this group by offering them the opportunity to flaunt their successes.
These Crystal Wedding Invites Are for the Rich and Fabulous
1. Luxury Wedding Invites - The trend to create luxury wedding invites using high-end materials such as crystals creates an opportunity to offer customized designs for the ultra-affluent.
2. Customized Wedding Invitations - Personalized wedding invitations that can be designed in any color palette, size, and shape create a market opportunity for high-end invitations for special occasions.
3. Status Symbols for Millennials - The desire of young successful millennials to showcase their financial successes creates an opportunity to create high-end customized invitations for affluent events.
1. Wedding Invitations - The wedding invitation industry can invest in new high-end materials and personalized designs to create luxury wedding invites.
2. Luxury Event Planning - Luxury event planning companies can offer customized and high-end wedding invitations as part of their luxury event packages.
3. Jewelry Design - Jewelry designers can explore the opportunity to create unique and high-end invitations by incorporating materials such as diamonds, pearls, or other high-end gems into their designs.