In light of the COVID-19 pandemic and as we spend more time at home, consumers are elevating their spaces with sophisticated items. One brand that sets itself apart is Nachtmann, beloved for "making aesthetically pleasing homeware functional" who recently launched new crystal collections that are "of the moment." The new series include the Bossa Nova Storage, the Minerva Footed Vases, and the Square Spa Dispenser.
The Bossa Nova Storage Bowls boast "an element of approachability and the possibility for everyday use." The Minerva Footed Vases, on the other hand, feature angular yet elegant cuts designed to accommodated generous floral arrangements. Lastly, the Square Spa Dispensers merge mindfulness with brilliance for a refined style of bottles in sizes SM and XL.
The Nachtmann crystal collections are now available to purchase online.
Image Credit: Nachtmann
Nachtmann’s New Crystal Collections Are "of The Moment"
1. Sophisticated Homeware - As consumers seek more sophisticated homeware, there is an opportunity for companies to create functional yet aesthetically pleasing design.
2. Mindful Design - By merging function with mindfulness, brands can create refined and elegant products that appeal to a growing market demand.
3. Everyday Luxury - There is an opportunity for brands to create approachable luxury products that can be used every day, as consumers seek to elevate their living spaces in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.
1. Homeware - The homeware industry can capitalize on the growing demand for sophisticated and functional design.
2. Floral Arrangement - Floral arrangement businesses have an opportunity to partner with homeware brands to offer complimentary products designed to accommodate generous floral arrangements.
3. Luxury Retail - Luxury retail brands can offer everyday luxury products to meet the growing demand from consumers looking to elevate their living spaces during the pandemic.