Crushed D.C. and Nike work in collaboration alongside one another on a new SB Dunk Low sneaker model for the season as revealed online by yankeekicks. The base of the shoe is made from white leather materials and then overlaid with brown suede materials for a neutral contrasting look.
There is also an orange marbling that makes up the panel Swoosh branding detail. Additional touches of orange can be seen on the lining by the tongue tag and interior detailing. Branding can also be seen along the foam tongue tag that reads "Nike SB" the insoles are marked with "CRUSHED D.C." and Nike motifs detail the heel. It all rests on top of a white midsole and orange tonal sustainable Nike Grind speckled outsole.
Image Credit: @yankeekicks
Crushed D.C. and Nike Deliver a New SB Dunk Low Sneaker
1. Sustainable Fashion - Nike's Grind speckled outsole offers an opportunity for fashion brands to prioritize environmental friendliness.
2. Collaborative Design - The collaboration between Crushed D.C. and Nike presents an opportunity for brands to work together to create unique and original designs.
3. Contrasting Colorways - The use of contrasting colors and materials in Crushed D.C. and Nike's SB Dunk Low sneaker could inspire other fashion brands to experiment with bold color and texture combinations.
1. Fashion - Innovations in sustainable fashion, collaboration, and unique designs all have implications for the fashion industry at large.
2. Athletic Wear - The SB Dunk Low sneaker is designed for skaters, making it part of the athletic wear industry that could benefit from collaborative design and sustainable materials.
3. Footwear Manufacturing - The use of contrasting and sustainable materials in Crushed D.C. and Nike's sneaker presents opportunities for innovation in footwear manufacturing techniques and materials.