It's almost kind of shocking that it took until 2015 for the Crop Circle Towel to come into existence. The artistic farming phenomenon has puzzled and excited people for years, yet it's only now we have towels that pay tribute to a few of the awesome designs. These towels were created by Anatoliy Omelchenko and come in three patterns, sizes (hand, bath and beach) and colors.
In addition to being artistic, each towel is also made from eco-friendly materials. According to Omelchenko's Kickstarter funding page, each Crop Circle Towel is crafted using "100% Carded Cotton (made of sustainable, organic cotton)." They're also functional, with the patterns provided added drying and, as shown by the sample images, a play mat for children.
The Crop Circle Towel Pays Tribute to Creative Farmers and Extraterrestrials
1. Crop Circle Merchandise - Opportunity to create a line of artistic products inspired by crop circles that pay tribute to farmers and extraterrestrials.
2. Eco-friendly Textiles - Opportunity to create more sustainable and environmentally friendly options for towels and other textiles.
3. Artistic Home Goods - Opportunity to create more unique and artistic home goods, such as towels, that also serve a functional purpose.
1. Home Goods - Opportunity for home goods companies to expand their product lines to include more artistic and functional towels.
2. Sustainable Fashion - Opportunity for sustainable fashion companies to add eco-friendly towels and textiles to their collections.
3. Art and Design - Opportunity for artists and designers to create unique and functional home goods and textiles.