Crocs, Hidden Valley and streetwear brand The Hundreds teamed up to announce a collaboration during the Ranch With What? portion of Family Style To Go on the NTWRK app. The two-day virtual festival event was created to support local restaurants and the off-white-colored Crocs were designed to look as if they've been covered in Hidden Valley Ranch dressing.
Like the way dressing adds interest to salads, there are Jibbitz charms that can be added to customize the style of the shoes. These charms come in the shape of pizzas, veggies, fries, burgers and nuggets, suggesting just a handful of ways that the dressing can be enjoyed.
A limited number of the Hidden Valley Ranch x Crocs will be made available on the NTWRK app before they are available online later this year.
Crocs, Hidden Valley Ranch & The Hundreds Collaborated on a Shoe
1. Collaborative Shoe Design - The collaboration between Crocs, Hidden Valley and The Hundreds presents opportunities for other brands to team up for unique shoe designs that cater to a wide range of interests.
2. Customizable Shoe Charms - The introduction of Jibbitz charms for the Hidden Valley Ranch x Crocs presents opportunities for shoe brands to expand on customization options for their products.
3. Virtual Sneaker and Shoe Launches - The success of the Ranch With What? event on the NTWRK app suggests opportunities for increased virtual sneaker and shoe launches in the future with special collaborations and limited releases.
1. Food and Beverage - The collaboration between Crocs and Hidden Valley Ranch presents opportunities for food and beverage brands to collaborate with fashion brands to create unique, themed products.
2. Fashion - The introduction of the Hidden Valley Ranch x Crocs presents opportunities for fashion brands to explore collaborations beyond their usual industry to create unique and memorable products.
3. E-commerce - The success of the Ranch With What? event on the NTWRK app suggests opportunities for growth in the e-commerce industry as a platform for launching unique products and collaborations.