OAMC works in collaboration with Japanese streetwear imprint Graphpaper on a new collection entitled Critical Optimism full of graphic tees for the season. This is comprised of a selection of printed tees that are clean and functional.
It takes the oversized S/S tee by Graphpaper as the base foundation of the collaboration and details it with OAMC's artwork. It comes from a minimal design language as the front of the top has Graphpaper's logo seen alongside OAMC's logo in a block shape. The back has a large grid design that is marked with the words "Critical Optimism" right at the top. There are two color options for the tees either black and orange or white and green.
Image Credit: OAMC For Graphpaper
OAMC and Graphpaper Join on the Critical Optimism T-Shirts
1. Minimal Streetwear Graphic Tees - Create a new line of streetwear graphic tees with minimalist designs and functional elements for the fashion industry.
2. Collaborative Minimalist Apparel - Facilitate cross-brand collaboration to develop minimalist apparel collections that appeal to similar customer segments.
3. Visual Artwork Fusion Fashion - Explore combining visual artwork from different designers into fashion collections with accompanying brand logos to create a unique and eye-catching aesthetic.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can use minimalism and graphic artwork in their apparel designs to attract young and style-conscious consumers.
2. Streetwear - Cross-brand collaborations of minimalistic streetwear apparel with functional elements have potential to draw in new customers with unique designs.
3. Graphic Design - Graphic designers can collaborate with fashion brands to explore new avenues of expression and gain access to new markets.