The photographic works of Cristina Hoch is something that many people would connect with. It is hard not to become enamored with the evocative images that focuses on soulful eyes and freckled youth. Although at first glance Cristina Hoch's photos seem devoid of emotion, they are actually rife with expression in ways that only children and teens are capable of.
Often juxtaposing nature with her human subjects, Cristina Hoch says, "What I want to show through my photographs is the hidden beauty in the rivers, in the forests, in a glance, in the sea, in the empty and open spaces, in freckles, in simple details that my camera can’t miss; and I try to transmit this, mostly, through portraiture." Cristina Hoch is currently studying at the University of Granada.
Cristina Hoch Captures Evocative Portraits of Somber Individuals
1. Freckled Youth Photography - Opportunity to create a specialty photography service that captures the unique beauty of freckled individuals.
2. Evocative Portraits - Potential for developing innovative techniques and technology to create powerful and emotionally impactful portraits.
3. Nature-human Juxtaposition - Chance to explore the connection between humans and nature through artistic representation and storytelling.
1. Photography - Opportunity for photographers and studios to specialize in capturing unique and soulful portraits of individuals.
2. Art and Design - Potential for artists and designers to incorporate evocative portrait techniques and concepts into their creative expressions.
3. Education - Chance to develop courses or workshops that teach aspiring photographers and artists how to create emotive and meaningful portraits.