The Cris Urena Elle US editorial graces the publication’s February 2013 issue. This sunny portrait series stars the Dominican beauty who poses in the midst of a warm tropical paradise.
The model is outfitted by stylist Beth Fenton who dresses her in summer-ready pieces from top designer names that include Michael Kors, Oscar de la Renta and Rodarte among others. Cris poses beach side and among palm tree greenery taking in the beauty of the nature surrounding her.
From flowing frocks and jumpsuits to fitted hot pants and bathing suits, this chic vacationer editorial sets the tone for summer. Enriched with color, print and a subtle hint of ethnic accent details, the Cris Urena Elle US fashion story makes one long for some hot tropical air.
The Cris Urena Elle US Portrait Series Shows Summer Luxury
1. Summer-ready Pieces - Opportunity for designers and retailers to develop and market clothing lines and accessories that cater to summer luxury vacationers.
2. Ethnic Accent Details - Opportunity for fashion designers to explore and incorporate ethnic-inspired details into their work to provide a unique and diverse range of collections.
3. Tropical Paradise Editorials - Opportunity for fashion editorial publications to create photo shoots that incorporate tropical scenery to showcase summer collections and provide inspiration for travelers.
1. Fashion Designers - Fashion designers can capitalize on the trend towards summer luxury by developing new clothing lines and accessories that cater to summer vacationers.
2. Retail Industry - Retailers can take advantage of the trend towards summer luxury by creating marketing campaigns or sections in their stores that promote summer-ready pieces during the warmer months.
3. Travel Industry - Tourism companies can capitalize on the tropical paradise editorials trend by using similar scenery in their promotional materials or by offering luxury packages in tropical destinations.